debian 2.1r4 and boot-floppies

I had been asked about boot-floppies and whether we should update them
for 2.1r4.  I say, "yes, we should".  That includes rebuilding for any
new base-pkgs, and using the latest boot-floppies slink branch
(2.1.11), which includes numerous bugfixes and documentation updates.

I *definately* agree with Wichert that any updated packages should be
moved to slink-proposed-updates.  Morever, I do not believe anyone has
emailed the debian-testing group.  [Aside -- Vincent, please try to
coordinate with existing groups more, and use our infrastructure which
we have such as proposed-updates whenever possible.]

Now -- Vincent, are we going to rebuild boot-floppies for 2.1r4?
If so, who is going to do it?

What kernel are we using?

Where is the location of the updated pkg?  I've looked on
master:~vincent/INCOMING and ~vincent/2.1r4, but I don't know if
that's it -- doesn't look like any pkg from base were updated?

If you would like me to build the 2.1.11 boot-floppies, I can do
definately do it, in fact, I might be the best to do it.

Let me know.