Re: Updated 2.1r4 package list errata.

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> I just uploaded alpha versions of nfs-server, netkit-telnet & friends,
> and bind. I'll try to get some sparc builds going as well.
>
> Wichert (disappointed nobody else recompiled anything while this list
> has been out there for 2 weeks now).

Paul Slootman has recompiled all the y2k fixes on alpha. You can find the
files in master:~vincent/INCOMING. AFAIK, there's nobody else who's
working on the non-i386 updates.

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -