kernel candidates for potato

We need to define what our current kernel release candidates are for
potato release.  This is required at this point for boot-floppies, as
well as by porters and the archive managers (so we can remove crufty
kernels).

Right now the candidate as I understand it is 2.2.12, since 2.2.10 had
security problems and 2.2.11 had critical fs bugs.

This candidate may vary per platform, of course, due to the current
state of upstream kernel porting.  As I have heard, m68k is currently
branched off 2.2.10 not 2.2.12 (hopefully incorporating security bug
fixes!).

I have confirmed that 2.2.12 is good for:

  i386
  powerpc
  sparc

I have rumors (see above) of 2.2.10 for:

  m68k

Alpha status is unknown.

Can the release manager confirm this and propogate this information
(i.e., to debian-devel-announce)?