Re: Attempted "testing propagation status" report

Steve Langasek, 2003-11-18 08:00:13 +0100 :

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 12:29:28AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

[...]

>> perl: Just waiting for its wait time to go.
>
> It's specifically waiting for uploads on mips and mipsel.

I'm told (on IRC) that the mipsel build has been ongoing for a few
days already.  And mips has perl in its "Not-for-us" list, whatever
that means (I'm a buildd newbie).  So I'm currently building perl
5.8.2-2 by hand on casals.debian.org "by hand".  Do tell me if it's
not needed (or harmful), but also tell me where I went wrong and how I
can help fix Perl.

Roland,
maintainer of gforge blocked by php4 blocked by apache blocked by perl.
--
Roland Mas

With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox