Re: Bioconductor 3.19 transition

Hi Charles,

I'm just picking two single paragraphs from your long and interesting
mail.

Am Sat, May 11, 2024 at 08:50:48AM +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> on sbuild, pbuilder or the like, and they usually require root.

I'm feeding a local pbuilder repository with packages from previous
levels.  I simply made the user I'm building those packages owner of
that repository.

> Can we run CI tests offline?
>
> This is the part I have studied the least.  Debci is of course open
> source.  But I do not know if it can run non-root.

I've configured pbuilder to run autopkgtest inside pbuilder chroot.

Please excuse my brevity.  I'm not really available until June.

https://fam-tille.de