Re: Matrix update triggering need for four rebuilds

On 14 November 2023 at 16:17, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| On 14 November 2023 at 11:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
| | Am Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 07:23:06AM -0600 schrieb Dirk Eddelbuettel:
| | > Most of these are not in Debian but I think we need binary rebuilds of
| | >
| | >    irlba		because of headers
| | >    OpenMx               because of headers, a new upstream 2.21.10 is out too
| | >    TMB                  because of headers
| |
| | Uploaded yesterday since I realised the need.
|
| Thank you!

I misread that, I think. So you updated TMB.  Good.  One done, three to go.

irlba is widely used, OpenMx is big and I think MatrixModels also pops up.
If you could do a sweep over those I would appreciate it.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org