Test suite issues in BiocNeighbors for i386

Hi Aaron,

the Debian packaged BiocNeighbors has some test failures that occur
only for i386 architecture.
You can see the full build log here
    https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/i386/r/r-bioc-biocneighbors/37741244/log.gz
Seeking for "Failed tests" brings you quickly to the affected tests.

My guess is that relaxing precision might solve the issue in some but
not all cases.
Could you have some look into this?  Alternatively we might consider
dropping support for i386 if its known to fail in some cases and its
probably not relevant in practice any more.