Re: The R ecosystem in Debian, versioned Depends and Breaks and autopkgtest

Hi All

Just a quick update.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 15:30, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
> The version in unstable triggers
> autopkgtest failures for r-cran-ggeffects (recently updated and passes
> in unstable), r-cran-insight (passes in unstable), r-cran-performance
> (recently updated and passes in unstable) and r-cran-tmb (new upstream
> version available).

r-cran-glmmtmb was auto-removed from testing due to inactivity on its
own failing autopkgtest RC bug.  This caused the autopkgtests of
r-cran-ggeffects, r-cran-insight and r-cran-performance to regress in
testing, therefore no longer blocking the migration of rmatrix.
r-cran-tmb was also scheduled for auto-removal, and since its only
reverse-(build)-dependency was r-cran-glmmtmb, I manually removed it.

rmatrix 1.6-0-1 has now migrated to testing.

Regards
Graham