Please use consistent signs in version of suggested package glmnet in decoupleR

Hi Pau,

as you can read in the Debian bug tracking system[1] your choice of
choosing the version string `glmnet (>= 4.1.0)` for the suggested
package glmnet in the DESCRIPTION of decoupleR is a bit unfortunate for
downstream usage as in Debian distribution.  I'm perfectly aware that in
the R world version signs '.' and '-' are equal regarding sorting.
However the fact that glmnet has choosen the version string '4.1-7'
which leads to a Debian package version r-cran-glmnet (4.1-7) which is
in the Debian world something else than r-cran-glmnet (4.1.7) and
specifically is lower than 4.1.0:

  if $(dpkg --compare-versions 4.1-7 lt 4.1.0); then echo true; fi

To avoid this kind of trouble it would be really helpful if you would
consider sticking to the same writing of version number as the package
authors of your dependant / suggested package have decided for in your
next release of the package.  The thing is that we are generating the
version numbers automatically and deriving from the version spelling
scheme might break things at our side.

Kind regards and thanks for considering
    Andreas.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/1043224