Re: Where can we find the source code for scatterD3.js

Hi Julien,

Am Fri, Aug 05, 2022 at 01:28:27AM +0200 schrieb Julien Barnier:
> - if possible, remove the webpack and node-webpack-merge debian packages to
> avoid version conflicts.

I did so - even if I'm not sure that this was the root of the problem.

> - to install packer, you will also need the libcurl4-openssl-dev and
> libxml2-dev debian packages.

I thinks these were missing and installing these solved the issue.

> Then run the following (please clone the github repository again, or pull
> the latest version) :
>
> $ git clone https://github.com/juba/scatterD3
> $ cd scatterD3
> $ npm install --production=false
> $ LC_ALL=C R --no-save <<EOT
> > install.packages("packer")
> > packer::bundle_prod()
> > EOT
>
> And I think it should work (at least I really hope so).

Yep, this finally works.  Thanks a lot for your patience.

> Thanks again for your work and sorry for the wasted time on this.

Its not your fault.  In Debian we decided to provide the source of
everything and we do not consider compressed JS as editable source.  In
some cases this is quite some maintenance burden which we decided to
take over.  But most users will probably not notice that issue.

Thanks for your help and patience

      Andreass.