Re: transition: r-api-bioc-3.15

Control: tags -1 - moreinfo

Hi Graham/Andreas,

On Tue, May 03, 2022 at 04:04:22PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 at 15:51, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:
> > I am now trying to get ggplot2 and friends in testing. Please give
> > it time until this weekend to migrate after which I will remove
> > my hacks and re-upload.
>
> Please also look at rmatrix, it is a build-dependency of several
> r-bioc-* packages.

I think I did the changes as I wanted to, all graphics packages and all the
important cran packages for that matter (including rmatrix) have now migrated.

> > Let's start bioc transition after this is done.
>
> Please remove the moreinfo tag once you are ready.

I have done so, I think we can start the transition. Please consider pushing
the buttons to get the tracker up :)

PS: I will not be able to contribute in any capacity to bioc transition and hope
Andreas, you, Dylan et. al. would complete this :)

--
Best,
Nilesh