Re: r-cran-projpred autopkgtest says: "Package "rstanarm" is needed for these tests. Please install it." - but it is installed

Quoting Andreas Tille:
> > I tried to upgrade r-cran-projpred to its latest upstream version, but got:
> > [...]
> > Error: Package "rstanarm" is needed for these tests. Please install it.
> > Execution halted
> >
> > (see Salsa CI: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-projpred/-/jobs/3141946#L578 )

This is now fixed with new uploads of stanheaders and rstan (which also fixed a bunch of rev-deps)
and I uploaded the new release of projpred to unstable just now.

--
Best,
Nilesh