Re: One failing test in latest version of PKI

Andreas,

thanks for alerting me about the OpenSSL issue - this is now fixed upstream:
https://github.com/s-u/PKI/commit/af3cbcafa13322d170e8ef993b919f57decf45e9

As for other error you see - that comes from
rawToChar(magic[1:5]) == "\xfd7zXZ"
I don't have any details on your setup (I cannot replicate) so I don't know why it happens (maybe that notorious C.UTF-8 locale again?), but should be easily fixed by avoiding strings.
https://github.com/s-u/PKI/issues/27
Please let me know if the latest version works for you.
https://rforge.net/PKI/snapshot/PKI_0.1-11.tar.gz

Cheers,
Simon