Re: r-bioc-dropletutils: what happened here?

Hi Graham,

Am Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 12:20:33PM +0200 schrieb Graham Inggs:
> I looked at the recent upload of r-bioc-dropletutils and noticed it
> dropped the changelog entry of the previous upload. It looks like
> something went wrong with 'routine-update: New upstream version' [1].

> >From what I can see the previous version was properly uploaded [2] and
> tagged [3].  Did I miss something?

For whatever reason I've found

r-bioc-dropletutils (1.14.1+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload
  * Exclude test-hashing.R on s390x as well

 -- Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org>  Sun, 24 Oct 2021 10:56:07 +0000

as changelog entry and my changes endet up in 1.14.1+ds-2.  So I manually
did[4] since I did not see any 1.14.1+ds-1 upload ... which was obviously
the wrong fix.

I fixed now the changelog entries to make some sense in some way.  I
have no idea whether we can blame routine-update about this.  It is
hard to reproduce.

Thanks for pointing this out anyway

     Andreas.

[4] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-dropletutils/-/commit/32b28328c7edddadeb64481f7ccbc6ef69a6c67c