Re: What happened to r-cran-jquerylib ?

Am Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 07:16:44PM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:

> I just found there is a new upstream version. I'll upload it and then
> likely see it in new.

BTW, you just created a new changelog entry which is wrong (as far
as I understood ftpmaster) for several reasons ... and for the obvious
one that the wnpp bug is not closed.  Please always stick to the

package (version-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Initial release (closes: #wnppbug)

 -- maintainer  date

scheme for initial uploads.  By definition there is no *packaging*
change to something that was never inside Debian.