Is there any trick to get a list of autopkgtest failures for a set of packages

Hi CI team,

after the r-api-bioc-3.13 I intend to check what r-bioc-* packages might
need fixing since some packages of higher depencency levels where test
depends of lower dependency level packages so we had to upload to
unstable despite some failing tests.

Now I would love to see a simple list of packages that might need extra
care.  It simply does not scale to check 150 packages manually.  I tried
my luck with some UDD query but the query I used had a lot of false
positives where the test was simply pass.

I wonder whether there is an easy method to obtain all those packages
with names r-bioc-* failing its test in unstable.