BioConductor MOFA2 needs basilisk - which installs a conda environment

Hi Steffen,

I had a look into MOFA2 and realised you have just issued the needed
ITPs.  I stumbled upon basikisk which

   Installs a self-contained conda instance that is managed by the
   R/Bioconductor installation machinery

IMHO this is a no-go since we are simply installing a competing
package management system via a single package.  I wonder whether
we can "Freeze Python Dependencies Inside Bioconductor Packages"
by providing some "fake r-bioc-basilisk" by simply depending from
the correct Python versions that are needed (and if needed patch
the consumers ... here MOFA2 accordingly).

What do you think?