Re: BioConductor has replaced DESeq by DESeq2

Hi Andreas,

as with mofa -> mofa2, we should leave this in for this release.

Best,
Steffen

On 08.09.21 11:16, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

as I realised on the list of removed packages[1] also DESeq is removed
and replaced by DESeq2.  Is there anybody out there who thinks it makes
sense to keep r-bioc-DESeq?  It was once packaged as some dependency of
some other BioC package by me and this dependency will probably not
exist any more.

If someone sees some sense in keeping those old packages please push a
patch in Git to document the issue.

[1] https://bioconductor.org/about/removed-packages/