RUnit based unittest intends to write to /usr

Hi,

as you can see in Salsa CI[1] the unittest of r-bioc-oligo attempts
to write to /usr

ligo unit testing - 0 test functions, 0 errors, 0 failures
Error in file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: printTextProtocol -> cat -> file
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open file '/usr/lib/R/site-library/oligo/unitTests/reportSummary.txt': Permission denied
Execution halted
autopkgtest [07:03:05]: test pkg-r-autopkgtest: -----------------------]

Do we have any trick to work around this?  It seems the attempt is done
by RUnit since I can not find the string reportSummary inside the code
of oligo.  My spontaneous idea would be to try a symlink to some
writable place - but this will fail if RUnit might create a new file.

Any ideas?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-oligo/-/jobs/1919220