List of all packages in BioConductor transition dependency level 1 failing due issue with either RUnit or testthat

Hi,

I did added an info about all those packages of level 1 that are failing
either due to RUnit or testthat issues and here is a manually edited
`grep -A8 '/jobs/' r-bioc-*/debian/changelog` on my local disk:

r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog:  TODO: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-biocparallel/-/jobs/1898498
r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog-  > BiocGenerics:::testPackage("BiocParallel")
r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog-  Error in library("RUnit", quietly = TRUE) :
r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog-    there is no package called ‘RUnit’
r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog-  Calls: <Anonymous> -> library
r-bioc-biocparallel/debian/changelog-  Execution halted
--
r-bioc-lpsymphony/debian/changelog:  TODO: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-lpsymphony/-/jobs/1901441
r-bioc-lpsymphony/debian/changelog-  > library(testthat)
r-bioc-lpsymphony/debian/changelog-  Error in library(testthat) : there is no package called ‘testthat’
r-bioc-lpsymphony/debian/changelog-  Execution halted
--
r-bioc-matrixgenerics/debian/changelog:     https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-matrixgenerics/-/jobs/1901420
r-bioc-matrixgenerics/debian/changelog-     > library(testthat)
r-bioc-matrixgenerics/debian/changelog-     Error in library(testthat) : there is no package called ‘testthat’
r-bioc-matrixgenerics/debian/changelog-     Execution halted
--
r-bioc-protgenerics/debian/changelog:  TODO: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-protgenerics/-/jobs/1902072
r-bioc-protgenerics/debian/changelog-  > library("testthat")
r-bioc-protgenerics/debian/changelog-  Error in library("testthat") : there is no package called ‘testthat’
r-bioc-protgenerics/debian/changelog-  Execution halted
--
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog:  TODO: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-s4vectors/-/jobs/1897207
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog-  > S4Vectors:::.test()
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog-  Error in library("RUnit", quietly = TRUE) :
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog-    there is no package called ‘RUnit’
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog-  Calls: <Anonymous> -> <Anonymous> -> library
r-bioc-s4vectors/debian/changelog-  Execution halted
--
r-bioc-seqlogo/debian/changelog:  TODO: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-seqlogo/-/jobs/1898537
r-bioc-seqlogo/debian/changelog-  > library(testthat)

The packages in question are mentioned as Test-Depends and I have no
idea why these are not found.

The transition is effectively blocked by these issues and any ideas are
really welcome.