Re: r-cran-matrixstats updated on salsa for r-bioc-matrixgenerics Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

Hi Steffen,

On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 06:54:22PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> it is on salsa.

That's nice in general but if you can not upload currently there is no
real point for you on helping on that front.  I don't mind whether I
need to `git pull` or `routine-update` - I need to check both results
afterwards and so its possibly more fruitful if you check for instance
Developer Dashboard[1] for strings

   debian/watch: uscan returned an error: In debian/watch no matching files for watch line https://github.com

and fix this.  It requires way more manual work since routine-update is
pretty bad in fixing the watch file.  I became lazy to fix the regexp to
do automatic work and rather edited afterwards.  So either fixing
routine-update to create working watch files or simply fixing the watch
files and update the packages would be more helpful currently.

[1] https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org&email2=&email3=&packages=&ignpackages=&format=html#todo