How to set skip-not-installable for autopkgtest-pkg-r

Hi Dylan,

I admit I did not dived to much into autopkgtest internals.  I realised
the package pkg-r-autopkgtest contains the script

   /usr/share/dh-r/pkg-r-autopkgtest

which is executed for packages featuring a line

   Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-r

in debian/control.  That's nice but I wonder what control file is used
here and how we could possibly sneak in

   Restrictions: skip-not-installable

This is cruxial for r-bioc-dupradar where I just added this restriction
to the manual autopkgtest - but the  Testsuite:  field just triggers
another test without this restriction which makes my effort void.

We also need some sensible method to not run

   /usr/share/dh-r/pkg-r-autopkgtest

if the test was manually tweaked.

For the moment I will deactivate

    Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-r

in r-bioc-dupradar ... but I think skip-not-installable is a sensible
restriction in general and we should implement this.