Several copyrights wrong in R packages

Hi,

While updating R packages in past few days, I noticed that
several "debian/copyrights" are wrong -- for instance stuff like upstream changed license
to MIT, and we still have old GPL mentioned.

Copyrights of some files are missing. The bad part being, many of these
wrong-license ones are in bullseye.

I think this is a resultant of using routine-update without proper scrutiny of the
target package -- which is bad.

So,

1) Is there some plan to fix copyrights team-wide?
2) Can reliance on routine-update be somewhat reduced? -- Can it give some sort of warning for these things or so?

This might not sound all that important, but conflicting licenses can become RC in future, which is
bad again, thought.

Nilesh