Re: Help needed for r-cran-rcppparallel to build with Debian's system libtbb

Hi,

> [...]
> Any hint how to fix this?

I have got it building, and the autopkgtests pass, changes on salsa.
However, I am not gonna upload this without proper review since I
remember last time pretty darn close to freeze, it broke the world,
although I was not resposible for having caused it, but it triggered
quite the entropy.

Could you / @Joost / @Shayan please take a look?

Also, this package looks interesting and I wonder if I should add myself
to uploaders. But, I do not know much R admittedly....unsure.

Nilesh