Please make sure BioConductior web page of destiny provides link to source tarball

Hi Philipp,

the Debian R packaging team is currently upgrading all BioConductor
packages.  When doing so I stumbled upon the page of destiny[1].  In
contrast to all other BioConductor packages (at least those we are
packaging for Debian) and also the previous versions of destiny the link

   "Source Package"

is not provided.  I'm perfectly aware that I can obtain the source code
from Github.  However, we are generating most of the packaging stuff for
BioConductor packages automatically and a missing link breaks things and
forces us to do manual work.

It would be really great if you could provide this link.

Thanks a lot in advance

     Andreas.

[1] https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/destiny.html