Re: RFS: r-cran-mathjaxr

On Fri 18 Jun 2021 12:57:22 PM EDT, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On 6/18/21 8:12 PM, Torrance, Douglas wrote:
I've finished packaging mathjaxr, which lets R package authors use MathJax for displaying math in html documentation.  I patched it to use the Debian libjs-mathjax package instead of upstream's embedded copy of MathJax.

Would anyone be able to review/sponsor?
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-mathjaxr

Argh! Looks like this is already in the archive, see here[1]
and the original ITP[2]

Oh my goodness -- how embarrassing!  I must have added this to my TODO list before the original was uploaded and never bothered to double check before I started working on it...

Looks like we had a redundant packaging effort unfortunately, but no worries :)
Please consider to close your ITP for this one, and let me know if it is OK for me
to remove the corresponding repository from salsa

Yes, please do.  Thank you!

Doug