Please help r-cran-shiny upgrade by packaging new dependencies

Hi,

r-cran-shiny needs the new dependencies r-cran-bslib and r-cran-cachem.
The former in turn depends r-cran-jquerylib and r-cran-sass.  I was
able to upload r-cran-cachem and r-cran-sass since these where pretty
easy.  However as you can see in Git r-cran-jquerylib[1] and
r-cran-bslib[2] are quite some work due to lots of minified files.

I'm busy with real life until 9.2. and can not contribute to this kind
of job sensibly.  Since the freeze is coming closer I'd be really happy
if someone could have a look at these packages.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-jquerylib
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-bslib