Help needed for r-cran-shiny test failure

Hi,

I upgraded r-cran-shiny in git but the autopkgtest has a failure:

> # only test if testthat is available
> if (require(testthat)) {
+   library(testthat)
+   library(shiny)
+
+   test_check("shiny")
+ }
-- 1. Error: runTests works with a dir app that calls modules that return reacti
Shiny App Test Failures detected in
* 107_scatterplot/tests/testthat.R
Backtrace:
  1. testthat::expect_output(print(runTests(app)), "Shiny App Test Results\\n\\* Success\\n  - 107_scatterplot/tests/testthat\\.R")
 11. shiny::runTests(app)

[ OK: 389 | SKIPPED: 1 | WARNINGS: 0 | FAILED: 1 ]
1. Error: runTests works with a dir app that calls modules that return reactives and use brushing (@test-test-server-app.R#53)

Error: testthat unit tests failed
Execution halted

Any help to either fix that failure or understand why it happens and
possibly exclude that specific test since we know that it can not work
in our autopkgtest environment is welcome.