Re: Sponsored upload for r-cran-ksamples

Hi Shayan,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 12:33:00PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> I believe r-cran-ksamples[1] is ready for a sponsored upload. Do let me
> know if anything needs altering.

You need to be carefully with Build-Depends.  r-cran-suppdists was missing
since its not yet in Debian.  Since dh-make-R only includes existing
packages this needs to be added manually (which I did).

> With this package, I had to remove the debian/tests directory. I am not
> sure why this was generated, and I simply cannot find any test *.R files
> for this.

I observed something like this in the past and have no good idea.  Somehow
dh-make-R has a bug - but I was to lazy to check these rare cases.

I've uploaded the package to new - thanks for working on this