Re: Sponsored upload for r-cran-poissonbinomial

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 06, 2020 at 06:54:29PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I just skimmed through the source tree. Do you need build/*vignette.rds?

These data seem to be needed to create vignettes.

> Also, the files in inst/doc are autogenerated, right? Often there is a
> nasty embedded JavaScript in those files coming from upstream. But your
> files are clean.

Lintian will tell you once this is the case.  I lintian finds this error
I'd recommend to use the script

    https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/maintenance-utilities/-/blob/master/r-exclude-doc

Lintian was issuing a warning:

     W: r-cran-poissonbinomial: description-starts-with-leading-spaces

Please make sure the long description starts with exactly one space per
line (not more) since otherwise the text behind lines with more than one
indeting space will considered by several tools as verbose line.

I've fixed this and uploaded.

Kind regards and thanks to Shayan and Steffen for working on this package