Re: r-bioc-complexheatmap: Error: C stack usage in test suite

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 04:34:38PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1710853/how-to-run-r-on-a-server-without-x11-and-avoid-broken-dependencies/1710952#1710952

This is basically what I tried and was in parallel commited by Dylan.
However, I do not think that the missing X server is the source
of the problem.  I've tried to run the test suite at the Linux
console (where no X server exists and it worked).  It is only

   test-dendrogram.R

that triggers the failure when running in an autopkgtest chroot but
it is fine on the installed system.  I'd love to at least understand
the issue before ignoring this error.