Reduced contributions to transition until Monday

Hi,

the transition seems to go quite well.  Thanks a lot to Dylan Aïssi who
is also caring for BioConductor transition where I admitedly lost track
a bit.  I'll leave the r-bioc-* packages to you for this transition
except if you might ask for help explicitly.  I also liked the way you
picked your upload targets in alphabethical reverse order.  That is
exactly the strategy I tend to follow if race conditions are to be
expected.  Its a pleasure to cooperate with you! :-)

For the next days I will not be able to dedicate the same amount of time
as up to now since we have guests.  So please everybody who wants to help
do not hesitate to simply run

    routine-update -f

It works *usually* but I spotted one issue:  If there is really no
change needed the internal call to

    dch -r

leads to simply changing timestamp and author of the *last* changelog
entry.  That's a bug in routine-update which should check for a published
package first and create a new changelog entry if the actual revision is
available from Debian mirror.  If it might happen I do

    dch -i "Source upload in R 4.0 transition"; git commit -a -m"Source upload in R 4.0 transition"

and move on.  On the other hand chances for people who are not mentioned
as Uploaders to fall into this trap are pretty low since if the maintainer
who calls routine-update is no Uploader a new changelog entry

    * Team upload

is created in any case.  In short:  Please help with the transition if
you have some spare cycles - its really only a few minutes per package.
Just go to

    https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-4.0.html

pick your target package if its marked [arch:all] and do team uploads.