Re: ChemmineOB is using private interface of openbabel (rand.h)

Hi Kevin,

thanks a lot for this quick response.  For the moment ChemmineOB is only
needed as Test-Dependency for ChemmineR and for the time beeing we could
live without running the test suite.  But its good to know that there
will be a solution in the future.