Re: Source for minimized JS app.min.js in bookdown

Hi Jeroen,

On Sun, Dec 01, 2019 at 09:43:55AM +0100, Jeroen Ooms wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 5:21 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > I intend to package bookdown for Debian (as a predependency for
> > rWikiPathways).  Debian considers minimized JS as binary without source
> > and thus I need to deliver the source for
> >
> >    inst/resources/gitbook/js/app.min.js
> >
> > Unfortunately I have no idea from where it is obtained from and thus I
> > fail to meet the requirement to provide it.  Any hint where you got that
> > file from?
>
> The upstream git repo seems to have the original version:
> https://github.com/rstudio/bookdown/tree/master/inst/resources/gitbook/js
>
> CRAN releases can be looked up via git tags.

Thanks for the very helpful hint.  I adapted the packaging in Git[1].
Unfortunately there is another minimized JS script inside the source
code:

      inst/resources/mathquill/mathquill.min.js

Any hint to easily create this file which is originated here[2] but
the compressed file is not available in an easy way.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-bookdown
[2] http://mathquill.com