Re: Test failures with latest rhdf5

Hi Mike,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 02:43:42PM +0100, Mike Smith wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I think I've narrowed this down to an unsafe use of sprintf() in that
> function.
>
> There's a modified version of the package at
> https://github.com/grimbough/rhdf5/tree/h5ls_printing
>
> I haven't been able to reproduce the bug on my own system, but if you'd like
> to test that version and report back, that would be great.
>
> I'm not sure what format you need for testing, so if you'd like me to
> provide the source tarball or anything let me know.

The easiest way to verify your changes is a patch against the released
version.  I admit I tried a diff between the whole directories but this
is quite large and does not really fit to a simple change in an
sprintf().

So a small diff would be very convenient.

Kind regards and thanks for your support

    Andreas.