Re: r-bioc-biocparallel: autopkgtest regression - any idea

Hi Andreas,

Le lun. 22 juil. 2019 à 14:46, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> a écrit :
> after each new upload of r-bioc-biocparallel the autopkgtest fails in a
> different way.  Currently I have no good idea what might be the problem
> and currently its also urgent to fix it since if we don't our whole BioC
> stack will be removed from testing which we need to prevent.
>
> Any idea how to fix the autopkgtest?

I have disabled two tests [1] which seem problematic. If we look at
the bioconductor logs for r-bioc-biocparallel checking, it seems there
are frequently errors for this package [2-4]. Without these two tests,
autopkgtest seems to be happy [5]. Should we upload a new version
without these two tests?

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-biocparallel/blob/master/debian/patches/deactivated_tests.patch