Backports for Stretch updated

Hi folks,

I've updated all upgradable r-cran-* and r-bioc-* packages that were
once backported to Stretch to the latest version in Buster.  There are
two exceptions:  r-cran-effects (4.0.1 is backported, 4.1.0 is in
Buster) and r-cran-stanheaders (2.17.2 is backported, 2.18.1 is in
Buster).  The reason for the two not updated ones is that these
explicitly require a higher version of r-base than we have currently in
Stretch.  I'm not interested to backport r-base since when I tried the
shiny application we are using here did not worked.  So my main
motivation to keep packages backported properly was spoiled for this
one.

Just to keep you informed about the backport status