Re: How to get the non-minimized versions of handsontable/all.min.js and others

I think you can pull the source files from https://github.com/BenjaminVanRyseghem/numbro/tree/master/languages, but I'm not sure how to create the minified version.  This might be a question for the handsontable project, as they that is where the languages file originated.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, 6:19 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your quick response.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 06:28:41AM -0600, Jonathan Owen wrote:
> I generally pull the min.js files from the handsontable GitHub repo:
> https://github.com/handsontable/handsontable (see releases, dist folder).
> You can find the current release version for rhandsontable in the
> rhandsontable/inst/htmlwidgets/rhandsontable.yaml file.
>
> Let me know if you need us to create a new version of the library that uses
> non-minified files.  Switching will increase the package size significantly.

I was able to find an apropriate solution for chroma.min.js and
handsontable/all.min.js.  Unfortunately I failed with

    numbro/languages.min.js

You can not easily download languages.js and I was not able to run
the build process locally.  Any hint how to create this file from
source?

Kind regards,

        Andreas.