Re: If you are bored and seeking a quick task in r-pkg team (Was: Is there any policy for user accounts doing automatic updates on Salsa)

Hi Graham,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 07:50:40PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:

> That is nice!  Thanks, Andreas.

:-)

BTW, I just enhanced the information a bit.  The status column seemed
redundant since we are listing only packages with new upstream version.
I added the list of Uploaders and the last uploader of the package as
well as the date when this last upload has happened.  I have the slight
hope that this might be motivating for the according uploaders. ;-)

> Is it possible to also see whether autopkgtests are currently passing
> or failing?

I'm not aware that this information is in UDD.  I admit I was
considering to inject this information into UDD - but this is in a
"random ideas" state and not even put on the end of my todo list.

But we could list open bugs.