Wishlist for taking over packages into r-pkg-team

Hi Dirk,

in the past I have backported a number of packages maintained by you.  I
admit for my workflow it would be nice to use Git and to keep the
according uploads as tagged releases.  I wonder whether you would agree
to move the following packages into team maintenance which whould mean

  1. Replace

       Maintainer: Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>

     by

       Maintainer: Debian Science Team <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Uploaders: Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>

     (The maintainer string will be changed to a different list once
      there is agreement about this.)

  2. Add

       Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-PKGNAME
       Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-PKGNAME.git

  3. Convert from cdbs to dh-r

  4. Add autopkgtest

  5. DEP5 copyright

  6. My upload would feature a "* Team upload" in the changelog

You are a member of the r-pkg-team at Salsa so you can always commit to
the according repositories.

If you agree in principle but have different opinions about the package
you agree here is a list of those packages I would like to do the said
changes.  Just mark those you are OK with:

  [ ] r-cran-dbi
  [ ] r-cran-gridextra
  [ ] r-cran-matrix
  [ ] r-cran-matrixmodels