Re: curl/7.60.0-1 appears to break r-cran-curl/3.2-1 autopkgtest in testing

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
> It seems the switch to libcurl4-gnutls-dev would solve the issue.  Since
> I assume you are way better informed than me about the differences of
> libcurl* (I personally lived under the impression these are drop in
> replacements which is obviously wrong) I'd be happy if you would confirm
> this.

I'm starting to think now there are multiple problems with http/2 in
libcurl. I have opened an issue on the curl github repo about a random
crash if libcurl was compiled with nghttp2 support:
https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2674

Let's wait for the libcurl maintainers to look into that. I'm also
seeing other crashes, but hopefully they share the same cause.