Maintaining Debian Science Blend tasks

Hi folks,

I think I have beaten my record in number of created packages per day.
I filed 18 ITP bug reports and uploaded the according packages.  This
would not been possible without the nice start Gordon has done with
dh-make-R and the wrapper I wrote around to traverse through
dependencies and provide me with nearly finished skeletons of all
dependencies.  Feel free to try prepare_missing_cran_package from dh-r
package (but make sure you install debhelper <= 11.1.6 - yes I mean this
or a LOWER version ... the according bug in debhelper is marked
pending).  I just did two calls

     prepare_missing_cran_package sf
     prepare_missing_cran_package sjPlot

and most of the work for those 18 packages was done.

But to come back to the subject of the mail: The request for r-cran-sf
and r-cran-sjplot came from some epidemiologists and thus I added these
packages to med-epi.  I'm sure these also fit into some tasks of Debian
Science (as well as some of its packaged dependencies) - but who wants
to take care of these tasks?  Ana volunteer?