Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] Problems to recreate minimized JS in r-cran-jsonld

Il 10/05/2018 23:45, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
>>> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-jsonld/blob/master/debian/JS/get-jsonld.min
>>>

>> Hi, I'm an upstream developer for jsonld.js and the one to blame for
>> the webpack config. ;-)
>
> Thanks a lot for stepping in here.
>
>> I'm getting 404 on that salsa repo so I'm not
>> sure what your script is doing.
>
> I re-checked the link and I guess it was just a temporary error.

Andreas, I get 404 errors when accessing all the links you supply for the project:
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-jsonld/

When you create a project on salsa, you can set the Visibility Level:
- Private: Project access must be granted explicitly to each user.
- Internal: The project can be accessed by any logged in user.
- Public: The project can be accessed without any authentication.

I usually set it to "Public".

Maybe the project r-pkg-team/r-cran-jsonld/ has tight setting that make it visible only to the members of the r-pkg-team ?
You can change the visibility in
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-jsonld/edit
under "Permissions".

Paolo