Fixing Vcs fields of random R packages

Hi Jeremy,

by chance (I do *not* regularly check merge requests on salsa
since that's not (yet??) part of my workflow) I stumbled upon

   https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-rotl/merge_requests/1

I just merged it buy for my perception its a pretty waste of time to
pick random R packages and change Vcs fields in pull requests (for the
person creating the request as well as the developer who merges it).
Since cme fixes Vcs fields automatically we can do this (at least
theoretically) in one rush.  I'm running cme on each package that
deserves an upload (and soon there will be good reasons to do lots of
package uploads).

So I would like to make everybody who intends to help think about more
productive ways (check autopkgtests or so ;-) ) than doing things
manually that can be done easily by other means.

In any case I've added Jeremy Bicha to r-pkg team which might
simplify enhancing packages in general.

Kind regards and thanks anyway for your contribution