Re: Accepted r-cran-rsdmx 1:0.5-11+dfsg-1 (source) into unstable

Hi Sébastien,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 04:44:11PM +0100, Sébastien Villemot wrote:

> > I actually don't like the epoch here, and I think it’s a misuse of the concept
> > (epochs are here for dealing with changes in upstream version numbering). I was
> > waiting for release 0.6 to happen to fix this…
> >
> > Anyways, no big deal.

OK, I'll leave the other bugs open.

> Actually, I am wrong: epochs are very wrong for CRAN packages, because they
> break dh-r which (I think) is then not able to generate the right versioned
> dependency…

Uhmmm.  I did not intend to break anything - but we should file a bug
report against dh-r.  Would you mind doing this since you realised
what is broken?

> Until dh-r adds support for this, please stop adding epochs.

Yes - I would have done so even after your first mail and concentrate
on other open bugs.