Re: If you are bored and seeking a quick task in r-pkg team (Was: Is there any policy for user accounts doing automatic updates on Salsa)

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:43:25PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> On 11 March 2018 at 17:29, Andreas Tille wrote:
> | You can see a list of R packages that are
> |
> |    * not up to date inside Debian.
> |    * not maintained by edd@debian.org (Dirk does not want
> |      to maintain his packages in a team and so we can not
>
> Someone is imagining things. That is not a statement I ever made.

I do not remember that you agreed to any request to set a mailing list
as maintainer nor using any Debian hosted Vcs.  That is was usually is
understood as team maintenance.  But may be I misinterpreted mails
of yours.

> Yes. Not having stale packages is preferable.
>

> Anyway, useful shell script function. I suggest adding one more clause
>
>       AND upstream_version is not null
>
> If we add that, remove the constraint on me then we end up with 67 packages
> instead of 64.

I've commited your suggested changes.  Feel free to commit other
enhancements you might consider useful.