Akregator not closing correctly on reboot, session restore broken

Hi,

I am having a weird issue with Akregator. If I reboot my PC with Akregator running,

upon starting it I get a message that "Akregator did not close correctly" and then offers me to restore the session.

If I do that, all my feeds are unread which is not pleasant. Anyone else experiencing this?

It feels like Akregator does not handle the shutdown/reboot correctly and loses session data in the process.

This is on Debian 12 KDE, Akregator is preinstalled.

Best regards, cen