Lacking dependencies for xcb QPA platform plugin on Debian.

Package: libqt6widgets6
Version: 6.4.2+dfsg-10

Dear developers,

I write you because of an issue around the xcb QPA platform plugin.

Looking at https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linux-requirements.html and
https://doc.qt.io/qt-6.4/linux-requirements.html for Qt5 and Qt6 respectively,
I would understand that since xcb QPA "provides the basic functionality
needed by Qt GUI and Qt Widgets to run against X11", all its library
dependencies should be direct or indirect dependencies of the libraries
libqt5gui5 and libqt5widgets5 for Qt5 and qt6-qpa-plugins, libqt6gui6 and
libqt6widgets6 for Qt6 respectively.

However, I had in Debian 12 (and before also in Debian 10) those Qt6 and Qt5
libraries installed, while some of the xcb library dependencies were not
installed in my system.

That was the source of an issue with some software app developed with Qt, which
I could install on my system, but later it did not work (I'll spare you the
details for now, unless you ask me for them), since I did not have installed
some of those packages like libxcb-cursor0 (Debian 12 issue) or libxcb-util1
(Debian 10 issue, although in that case I had installed libxcb-util0, which was
the stable release, while I needed libxcb-util1, which was testing). And this
issue seems to be much more general, as there is this long discussion related
to it:
https://forum.qt.io/topic/93247/qt-qpa-plugin-could-not-load-the-qt-platform-plugin-xcb-in-even-though-it-was-found

And many other related discussions, issues... as a search in any search engine
shows.

Then, I report this for the case it should be considered a bug or something to
solve.

Let me know if you want more details.

Thank you!

Iago