Workflow to package the full KDE Plasma desktop

Hello Debian KDE developer team, I hope you're all having a nice day.

I'm afraid my request might be hard to understand, but I'm trying for several weeks to build the latest stable KDE plasma from source on my Debian Bookworm. But using the documented method (kdesrc-build and stuff), it always end up with a broken desktop session that does not boot...

Thus, I would like to try a more "Debian-like" method, by using the "debuild" scripts to construct standard ".deb" files.

My question is: what is the "right way" to build KDE plasma ".deb" packages from the source code in a relative practical manner.
In other words, would you kindly explain me what is your workflow, as a developer-packaging team, to start from the whole KDE source code, and end up with every ".deb" files?
I'm under the assumption that there is a more convinent way of doing so than to build individually each package...

Thank you in advance for your consideration, if I'm unclear, don't hesitate to tell me.
I wish you a very good continuation!

Regards,
Matthieu 'Rubisetcie' Carteron