Availability of quicktemplates2-private?

Hi,

for GCompris, we have 2 activities using the calendar of the deprecated module QtQuickControls 1 (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-controls-calendar.html).

In order to move to QtQuickControls 2, we found the solution to temporarily compile ourselves the QtQuickCalendar from qt-extensions (https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-extensions/qtquickcalendar.git) which is being added back in Qt 6.3, so we can keep the 2 activities during the transition.

However, it has a dependency to qtquicktemplate-private and fails to compile:
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT_PRIVATE: quicktemplates2-private

According to https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org/msg91012.html, the private modules are not packaged in Debian, making it impossible to compile.

We can add an option to not compile the dependency and disable the related activities but it would be better to have them working.

Do you have any idea on how we can solve this issue?

Regards,

Johnny